Developed to offer a stylish and cost effective solution for entry control using your cat’s implanted microchip or unique I.D. disc (available separately). The streamlined design maximizes entrance opening space - providing easy, stress-free access for your cat, while providing security from neighboring cats. The simple functionality makes it very user friendly and ideal for a basic electronic pet door.
The Cat Mate 360 Microchip Cat Flap
1) Entry operated by your cat’s unique implanted microchip or Cat Mate I.D. Disc. Keeps stray pets out, but does not keep raccoons out. This door only controls who comes and goes in one direction.
2) Easy to program, at the push of a single button. The LED indicator flashes when your cat’s microchip or I.D. disc is registered. Allows for up to 30 pets to be programmed to a single pet door.
3) Self lining to 3 3/8" thick - ideal for all doors including metal. Easily fitted to walls or glass panels with an adapter kit (sold separately).
4) The flap is a tinted yet transparent tough rigid polymer which is preferred by most cats. With a magnet closure and brush weather seal it has great insulation value for most climates.
5) Easy to use, manual 4-Way lock.
6) Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included) which will give approximately 12 months operation.
7) Tunnel sections are available for wall installations. Each tunnel will add 2” to the pet doors self framing range.