Cat Mate Elite Replacement Flap
This replacement cat door flap fits Cat Mate Elite Super Selective Electronic Cat Doors 305 and 306.
1. Remove the cat flap from the door. Make sure that the tunnel section is facing up and remove the screws (2) on the lower third of the pet door.
2. Remove the interior frame of the pet door. You can do this by removing the battery cover and remove the screws on the outer edges of the battery compartment.
3. Once the interior frame of the cat door has been removed, remove the 4 screws and the hinge covers on each side of the cat flap rod.
4. Carefully lift the flap up at the hinges then move the flap up to avoid the bottom locks.
5. Take the magnet off of the top of the old flap and place it in the same spot on the new flap.
6. To install the new flap, follow steps 1-5 in reverse order.