Amount Donated Because Of You!
Flap Size: Small
Flap Type: Single Flap
Flap Type: Double Flap
|Flap Size: Medium ||Flap Type: Single Flap||$31.90|
|Flap Type: Double Flap||$38.90|
|Flap Size: Large ||Flap Type: Single Flap||$35.90|
|Flap Type: Double Flap||$44.90|
|Flap Size: Extra Large ||Flap Type: Single Flap||$43.90|
|Flap Type: Double Flap||$56.90|
Endura Flap Pet Door for Walls
The most energy efficient, flexible flap pet door is the Endura Flap. Not only will this pet door save you money on your heat/AC bills, but it will last you forever with its superior 15 year warranty. If you’re looking for the best pet door to install through your wall for your dog or cat you’ll find the Endura Flap triumphs over the competition, and it happens to be designed and made in the USA!
Features of the Endura Flap Wall Mount
- Flap material is a polyolefin-based polymer which is safe for your pets and the environment, and remains flexible in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Select single or double flap; single flap models only have one flap on the interior frame, and double flap models have a flap on the interior and exterior frame for extra insulation.
- Four different sizes that have a high aspect ratio, meaning they are taller and narrower to better fit more pets.
- Solid magnet strips along the sides and magnets at the bottom of the flap keep your pet door sealed year round. Strength is adjustable for easy training.
- UV and wind resistant, the Endura Flap has been designed to remain sealed in winds up to 50 mph.
- Heavy duty aluminum frame provides extreme strength and durability.
- Durable and secure locking cover to close your pet door when necessary; equivalent to 1/16” steel.
- Aluminum tunnel designed to fit walls 2"-8" thick.
- 90 day return policy, and a generous 15 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Perfect Time for an Endura Flap Pet Door
- If insulation is a concern, the Endura Flap is the most insulated pet door available. Perfect for extreme weather conditions, whether it be sun, snow, wind or rain.
- Replacing flaps frequently can be frustrating, however the Endura Flap often only needs replacing if a dog decides to take a bite out of it! It rotates on a rod at the top to eliminate any stress points that might tear over time.
- If you have multiple dogs sharing a pet door, the taller design of the Endura Flap can help you accommodate the height of the larger dog while keeping the flap low enough for the shorter dog to step through.
Note: Endura Flaps™ are not recommended for use by kittens or very small dogs. Cats and tiny dogs have been successful using the Small, however a few have found the Medium difficult to use. We would not recommend using the Large or Extra Large or any of the double flap versions for cats. While there are some cats who will use them, we also hear of plenty of cases where these pet doors actually keep the cats inside while allowing dogs out!
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a high performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page dog door energy efficiency study showing what makes it so special.
Great Deal for a Limited Time: Get any Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors (single flap versions only) together with a Watchdog Security Locking Cover and get a 20% discount on both items! While this door already comes with a standard locking cover, this offer combines the best performance pet door with the best, most secure locking method for the ultimate pet door installation.