Endura Flap Pet Door for Walls
Hands down the most energy efficient, flexible flap pet door. Not only will this pet door save you money on your heat/AC bills, but it’s built to last forever. If you’re looking for the best pet door to install through your wall for your dog or cat you’ll find the Endura Flap triumphs over the competition, and it happens to be designed and made in the USA!
Features of the Endura Flap Wall Mount
- Polyolefin-based flap is safe for both your pet and the environment. Still remains flexible in temps as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Choose from single or double flap; note single flap models have one flap on the interior frame, and dual flap models include a flap on the interior and exterior frame for added insulation.
- Four sizes with a high aspect ratio; they are taller and narrower making it ideal for multiple pet households or keeping the step over lower for older or handicap dogs and cats.
- Magnetic strips run the length of the sides and together with magnets at the bottom of the flap your pet door stays sealed in even the harshest conditions. Strength is adjustable for easy training.
- Heavy duty aluminum frame provides extreme strength and durability.
- Secure closing cover included allowing you to control access; constructed of material equal to 1/16” steel sheet.
- Aluminum tunnel designed to fits walls 2"-8" thick. Is your wall thicker than 8”? No worries there is just special framing required. Purchase the door mount version of the Endura Flap and have your contractor build out the tunnel for you.
- 90 day return policy and a 15 year warranty.
Perfect Time for an Endura Flap Pet Door
- If insulation is a concern, the Endura Flap is the most insulated pet door available. Perfect for extreme weather conditions, whether it be sun, snow, wind or rain.
- Replacing flaps frequently can be frustrating, however the Endura Flap often only needs replacing if a dog decides to take a bite out of it! It rotates on a rod at the top to eliminate any stress points that might tear over time.
- If you have multiple dogs sharing a pet door, the taller design of the Endura Flap can help you accommodate the height of the larger dog while keeping the flap low enough for the shorter dog to step through.
Note: Endura Flaps™ are not recommended for use by kittens or very small dogs. Cats and tiny dogs have been successful using the Small, however a few have found the Medium difficult to use. We would not recommend using the Large or Extra Large or any of the double flap versions for cats. While there are some cats who will use them, we also hear of plenty of cases where these pet doors actually keep the cats inside while allowing dogs out!
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a high performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page dog door energy efficiency study showing what makes it so special.
Great Deal for a Limited Time: Get any Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors (single flap versions only) together with a Watchdog Security Locking Cover and get a 20% discount on both items! While this door already comes with a standard locking cover, this offer combines the best performance pet door with the best, most secure locking method for the ultimate pet door installation.