The Endura Flap™ Cat Door for Doors
If you've never owned a cat door before, you're going to be very satisfied. It does what you think it should. But if you have ever owned a cat door, hold onto your socks - you're not going to believe how much better this is than what you've had in the past. Take a look at the Endura Flap Pet Door Informationa> that we've provided, and you'll begin to see what we're so proud of!
Extreme Performance Endura Flap™
We get it, you're tired of replacing worn out, leaking flaps. You owe it to yourself to investigate the Endura Flap, the best, most highly engineered cat door flap ever made. It seals, it insulates, and it will last forever! To top it all off, it's made out of environmentally friendly material, unlike vinyl or PVC flaps.
High Aspect Ratio Design
Flap is much taller than typical cat doors, allowing even the largest kitties to get through comfortably.
Provision to adjust the magnets during traiing to make it easier to push.
Beefy aluminum framing features completely hidden hardware.
Self-Framing for All Doors
Self-Frames to doors 1/2" - 1 3/4" thick. (Adjusting the single flap to less than 1 3/8" requires cutting the trim frame with a jig saw.)
Sturdy Locking Cover
Locks cats in or out. Easy to use clip lock is better than the old spring-loaded pin locks. It's equivalent to 1/16" thick steel.
Superior Customer Protection
90 Day Return, 15 Year Warranty.
100% designed, engineered, and manufacturer in the USA.
Installation Instructions for the Endura Flap Cat Doors for Doors
The tools you will need:
1. First you are going to tape the template to the door; you want to make sure the cutout line is at least 11/4” above the cat’s shoulders. Also you want to keep in mind that you don't want to cut too low on the door because you do not want to jeopardize the structural integrity of the door
2. With the template in place, drill the 4 holes and remove the template. If it is a hollow door, apply tape in between my holes to prevent splintering. Now, draw lines connecting the outsides of each holes.
3. Cut along the lines using the reciprocating saw. One trick is use a piece of cardboard to put between the saw and the door to prevent any needless scuffing.
4. install the weather stripping on both frames. The start point should be at the bottom center of the frame. With the weather stripping installed, insert the trim frame on the outside of the door and the flap frame on the inside.
5. Refer to the instructions to select the proper screws; if you have an inch and 3/8th door, select the shorter set of screws. Start to screw in all 4 screws but do not tighten them. Before tightening the screws, level the pet door and then tighten the screws.
6. To finish the installation, hammer in the hole plugs using the wooden end of the hammer or other non-metallic tool (you don’t want to scratch the pet door). This concludes the installation of your Endura Flap door mount.