Stairs for Your Pets
As our furry family members age, they often lose the ability to access their favorite spots that require a bit of agility. Injury can also make things a bit difficult sometimes! Luckily we have a solution to help them get up on beds, couches, or other hard to get to spots that they love.
- Stairs require assembly, but do not require tools! Simply line up the correct parts and pop them together.
- Carpet pieces velcro to the steps to provide grip for your pet. They are removable for easy cleaning.
- Multiple heights to reach any of your pet's favorite places.
- Use with or without the removable cover, which is machine washable.
- Very sturdy - suitable for both small and large dogs!
No tools are required for this installation.
Simply line up the pieces and snap them together!
Tip: Rub some dish soap (or any liquid substance that minimizes friction) on the pieces so they snap together with less effort on your part.
Can I remove the pads?
Yes, the pads are velcro-ed to the steps and can be removed for washing.
What material are the stairs made of?
A very hard/thick plastic.