PlexiDor Electronic Dog
Hands down the best motorized door you can get. Perfect for large dogs, or large and small sharing, it will keep out anything that doesn't have a key. The longest of any manufacturer warranty at a full 5 years shows just how dependable this door is.
Features of the PlexiDor Electronic
- Largest pet door opening of the electronic doors at 12 3/4" w x 20" h.
- Pet door is extremely tough with a shatter resistant panel and heavy, thick aluminum frame that won't bend.
- The collar key is RFID so no batteries required and it’s completely waterproof.
- RFID chip doesn't interfere with your existing hidden fencing system or your alarm system and nearby appliances won't set it off. It's waterproof, shockproof and rugged.
- In the event of a power failure, the pet door resets automatically so there is no need to reprogram.
- One button programming to add or change collar codes quickly and simply.
- The PlexiDor may be plugged into a regular wall outlet. Since there is a power jack on both sides of the door, it may be easily connected to a wall outlet on either side using its 6’' power cord (included). An electrician could also hard wire it inside the wall for a neater look.
- Panel open time can be easily adjusted from 1 second to 15 seconds.
- Door panel employs a safety feature so it will not close if obstructed.
- Comes with 2 RFID collar keys - 0.4 oz / 1 7/8" x 13/16" diameter.
- Door thickness must be 1 3/4". A thinner door may be shimmed to fit but a thicker door would not work.
Why Choose a PlexiDor Electronic?
- To let your pets come and go while keeping other neighborhood pets or other animals out.
- For security and peace of mind, only your pet can access your home with their unique collar key.
- To prevent the wind from blowing open the pet door, since electronic pet doors are wind-proof.
- Lock baby in while letting the pets out.