PlexiDor Electronic Dog
Hands down the best motorized door you can get. Perfect for large dogs, or large and small sharing, it will keep out anything that doesn't have a key. The longest of any manufacturer warranty at a full 5 years shows just how dependable this door is.
Features of the PlexiDor Electronic
- Largest pet door opening of the electronic doors at 12 3/4" w x 20" h.
- Pet door is extremely tough with a shatter resistant panel and heavy, thick aluminum frame that won't bend.
- The collar key is RFID so no batteries required and it’s completely waterproof.
- RFID chip doesn't interfere with your existing hidden fencing system or your alarm system and nearby appliances won't set it off. It's waterproof, shockproof and rugged.
- In the event of a power failure, the pet door resets automatically so there is no need to reprogram.
- One button programming to add or change collar codes quickly and simply.
- The PlexiDor may be plugged into a regular wall outlet. Since there is a power jack on both sides of the door, it may be easily connected to a wall outlet on either side using its 6' power cord (included). An electrician could also hard wire it inside the wall for a neater look.
- Panel open time can be easily adjusted from 1 second to 15 seconds.
- Door panel employs a safety feature so it will not close if obstructed.
- Comes with 2 RFID collar keys - 0.4 oz / 1 7/8" x 13/16" diameter.
- Door thickness must be 1 3/4". A thinner door may be shimmed to fit but a thicker door would not work.
Why Choose a PlexiDor Electronic?
- To let your pets come and go while keeping other neighborhood pets or other animals out.
- For security and peace of mind, only your pet can access your home with their unique collar key.
- To prevent the wind from blowing open the pet door, since electronic pet doors are wind-proof.
- Lock baby in while letting the pets out.
How do you change open/close time on the PlexiDor Electronic Pet Door?
1. First remove the cover of the motor on your pet door by squeezing on both sides and tipping the motor cover down & out.
2. Remove the panel cover screw which you'll find below and to the left of the metal spring. When you remove this screw, hold the panel in place with your hand or it will drop down. Slide down the panel cover and you'll see the green electronic control board. Find the switches marked "Close Time" and "Open Time". [Diagram #8A]
3. Changing Open Times: Flip the dip switches to match the settings shown in Diagram #8B for your desired time frame.
4. Changing Close Times: Flip the dip switches to match the settings shown in Diagram #8C for your desired time frame.