Plexidor Electronic Dog Door for Walls
This door is identical to the Plexidor Electronic Dog Door for Doors except that it is "self-framing" for a wall from 4" to 12" thick.
Major Features Include:
- Uses modern RFID chips that is light, shockproof and waterproof and doesn't require batteries. They don't interfere with underground fencing at all.
- An interior stainless steel locking bar ensures security when the unit is not in use.
- As a motorized dog door, it seals very well as there are no opportunities for air gaps.
- The low profile design (1 5/8"thick) is more attractive than bulkier units.
- A safety feature prevents the panel from closing when it senses an obstruction.
- The wall version includes anodized aluminum tunnel to "frame out" the wall with stainless steel hardware.
- Comes with 2 RFID collar keys - 0.4 oz 1 7/8"x 13/16" diameter
Allow 1 week for the factory to ship.