Replacement keyed lock, locking cam and key set for plexidor dog doors.
One set allows the replacement of one Plexidor keyed lock and associated locking cam together with a single matching key. The XL size incorporates two locks; other sizes use one.
These parts are not available separately.
Plexidor Replacement Lock Instructions
1. Take the pet door off of the material it is mounted in so that you can get to parts for the lock.
2. Now you will need to remove the screw holding the cam in place using a #2 screwdriver.
3. Take off the cam.
4. Next use a wrench to remove the nut that is holding the lock housing in place.
5. Remove the old lock housing.
6. Re-install the new lock housing, tighten the nut down all the way against the frame of the pet door.
7. Make sure that the turn stop is in place and then attach the cam and screw it into place.
Note: The square opening on top of the cam fits over the end of the lock barrel which is square. Be sure that the cam is secured behind the stop before tightening the screw.