- Cat Mate Elite 305 Super Selective Electronic Cat Door, wall liner, and RFID collar key bundle
- Bundle includes the cat door, one RFID collar key, and the appropriate amount of wall liners depending on your wall thickness
- Each wall liner frames an additional 2" of your wall
- Makes the cut-out area appear clean and sleek
- Available in white only
What Is Included in the Bundle
This is the wall liner and RFID collar key bundle for the Cat Mate Elite Super Selective Electronic Cat Door. Each wall liner frames an additional 2" of wall framing to the Cat Mate 305 to create a tunnel for the cat(s) to pass through. Make sure that you've properly measured your wall thickness prior to purchasing. When you select your wall thickness at checkout, the correct amount of wall liners will automatically be accounted for in the price.
Benefits of a Microchip Door
There is no longer any need to worry about stray cats, raccoons, or the safety of multiple cats. With RFID sensing technology, this Cat Mate selective door only opens for cats who have programmed electronic ID collar keys. The Cat Mate Elite Microchip Cat Door with timer control allows you to program up to eight different cats on a timer system while allowing you to choose which cats can enter or exit through the door. If you want to keep one cat inside all day while giving access to and from the door for another pet during that same time period, this door will do that for you! Each cat has its own personal RFID collar key whose information programs into the door to meet their individual needs. This RFID door is an innovative solution for most pet management. With an LCD screen on the top of the inside frame, youšre able to see the current time, the location of up to three cats, and at what time your cat entered or exited the house.
Please Note: This door does not work for microchips. The RFID collar keys are necessary for the door to function.
- Controls pet access from both the inside and outside.
- Rigid acrylic flap lined with brush weatherstripping prevents wind drafts from entering.
- 6" x 6" clear flap allows cats to comfortably see through it.
- It comes with two waterproof RFID collar keys.
- The frame comes in white only.
- Supports up to 8 cats.
- Each cat Mate wall liner frames an additional 2" of the wall.
- Features a four-way locking device if you choose to disable the timer, which means the door can be set to completely locked or unlocked, in only or out only.
- Battery operated (not included in purchase).
- Clean door design looks good in the house.
- Solves any problems with raccoons or stray pets.
- Great for small to medium-sized cats.
- You no longer have to be your cat's doorman.
- Accommodates your cats' varying schedules.
|Flap Model||Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out|
|Elite Selective||Cat Flap||6" w x 6" h||6 1/2 " w x 7 1/2" h|
|Elite Super Selective|
Cat Mate / Dog Mate Warranty
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cat Mate / Dog Mate / Ani Mate guarantees your purchase for a period of three years from the date of original purchase against any defect arising due to faulty materials or manufacture. Accordingly any defective item will be repaired free of charge or replaced at the manufacturers option provided that the defect has not been caused by neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear and proof of purchase date is supplied. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Note: For installation, washers are required for the placement of the screws. Washers are not provided in this purchase.
1. Make sure that you measure the thickness of your wall and have the correct number of wall liners needed before making any rough openings in your wall.
2. For the bottom of the cut-out, make sure that it is level with your pet’s belly to ensure comfort when in use.
3. Next you will have to make a rectangular cut out in the wall that is 7” wide by 8” high. Using a level and pencil, mark the outside lines of your cut-out on the wall. Then check one more time that the line is straight and level.
Note: It is very important that you not cut into any wall framing, electrical, pipes, etc., so double check when picking a location for the pet door.
4. Now you will want to cut the hole out, by first cutting the interior wall and then removing any insulation.
5. Next, drill holes from the inside through the exterior wall and use those as pilot holes for the outside cut. Be sure to remeasure on the outside for accuracy.
Note: Tape up the inside hole with plastic sheeting before cutting the outside wall. This will make clean up much easier.
6. Cut out the exterior wall.
7. Take the pet door and remove the battery cover.
8. Remove the interior frame cover entirely by taking out the two screws on the backside of the frame. Then remove the two screws that are under the battery cover.
9. Remove the metal screw clips on the back using pliers.
10. Take the wall liners and fit them onto the flap frame whose cover you previously removed.
Note: The manufacturer recommends pushing them together firmly, but glue can be used if you feel it would be more secure.
11. The screw holes should be visible about halfway down the left and right side of the frame. You will need to put a washer under each screw.
12. Take the frame and screw it to the wall, putting the liners through the cut-out.
13. Put the inside frame cover back on using the screws you removed and replace the battery cover.
Note: Make sure that you do not trap any of the electrical wires.
14. Finally, fit the exterior frame on using two of the 1” screws. Then fit the hole covers and you are finished.