Accommodates moderate to less severe three-season climates
Features a sliding window with a screen for optimal ventilation
Dog Mate pet door is designed to benefit both cats and dogs
Consists of heavy-duty lexan, aluminum, and clear, tempered glass for the ultimate durability
- Item only available in the lower 48 United States
This item is custom-built and non-returnable
- Please Note: This product is on a 6-week delay before shipping
- We are currently taking custom orders over the phone. Please call 1-800-826-2871 to place a custom order.
Featuring a centered, screened window, this exterior storm door with a built-in Dog Mate pet door is a practical yet innovative solution for accommodating both you and your pet. The sliding window provides quick and easy ventilation so that you don't have to keep the door ajar for airflow. The door comes pre-assembled with all of the hardware necessary for installation. Just select the appropriate door dimensions, pet flap size, and preferred placement location of the door handle, and you'll be one step closer to a new storm door experience!
Note: The pet door is pre-installed, so make sure you correctly measure your pet to ensure that the flap size you select is comfortable for your pet. You can measure your pets with these measuring guidelines. Refer to the 'Size Chart' tab once you've finished measuring your pet.
The high impact, clear lexan polycarbonate exterior provides more safety than traditional glass
Window glass in the middle and top panels is a clear, tempered style
Door comes in a clean, white finish
Standard hardware color is black, but you have the option of upgrading to bronze, nickel, or brass handles for an additional charge
Door dimension options: 32" width x 80" height OR 36" width x 80" height. Measure your door frame appropriately prior to purchasing
Heavy-duty extruded aluminum framing with dimensions of 1 3/8" x 3 3/4"
Dog Mate door available in three sizes: small, medium, and large
Step over is 7" high (so your pet must be able to step over that comfortably)
Dog Mate flap is a tinted-clear, rigid acrylic design with brush weather stripping around the perimeter to seal and secure it
ABS plastic locking cover included for control over your pet's access to and from the door
Accommodates both dogs and cats
Small size recommended for cats
Sturdy door prevents drafts from entering the home
Simple fix for pets that want to go in and out frequently, regardless of weather conditions
Sleek design compliments aesthetic exterior of the house
Includes a three-year warranty
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out||Outside Frame Dimension||Stock No|
|Small||7" w x 7" h||8 3/4" w x 8 7/8" h||9 1/4" w x 9 3/4" h|
|Medium||8 3/4" w x 10 1/4" h||9 1/2" w x 11 3/4" h||11 3/8" w x 13 3/4" h||03AM215 W|
|Large||11 3/4" w x 14 1/8" h||12 1/2" w x 15 3/8" h||14 3/8" w x 17 3/8" h||03AM216 W|
Cat Mate / Dog Mate Warranty
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cat Mate / Dog Mate / Ani Mate guarantees your purchase for a period of three years from the date of original purchase against any defect arising due to faulty materials or manufacture. Accordingly any defective item will be repaired free of charge or replaced at the manufacturers option provided that the defect has not been caused by neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear and proof of purchase date is supplied. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Storm Door Warranty
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Installation may vary from the instructions below
Storm Door Kit Includes:
- Door panels
- Door closure
1. Confirm the hinge side (can be left or right).
2. 1" wide by 1" deep mounting surface is required. You may need hinge shims which are sold separately.
3. Make sure that you verify the trim that you are attaching it to is secure and square.
4. Place the hinge rail against the hinge side of your door frame and slide it all the way up to the top.
5. Using a pencil make a mark inside the first hole all the way at the top. Then remove the rail.
6. Take a screw and drill it in where you made the mark for the first hole leaving about 1/8" of the screw threads exposed.
7. Install the sweep at the bottom.
8. Crimp ends on both sides with pliers and then trim off any excess material.
9. Slide the expander onto the bottom of the door with the holes facing the inside, don't fasten it just yet.
10. Place the door on the floor with the interior side up.
11. Find the hinge locator hole near the top and place the first top hole on the rail over the locator hole.
12. Then attach the mounting screw.
13. Make a mark with a pencil inside each of the following holes on the rail.
14. Drill 1/8" pilot holes in each of those and fasten the rail with the remaining screws.
15. Slide the rail extender into the bottom of the hinge rail.
16. Hang the door onto the jamb using the place holder screw from step 7, then tighten.
17. Slide the rail extender at the bottom to meet the door sill.
18. Install the door installation screw into the bottom location followed by the remaining 6 - 8.
19. Close the door and install the five door installation screws. Be careful not to over-tighten.
20. Cut the extender weather stripping to length then peel back and install.
21. Install the handle and lock through the pre-drilled holes.
22. Open the door and screw in the closer mechanism to the inside.
23. Slide in the separate door panels.
24. Enjoy your new storm door pet door!