- SureFlap Glass Adapter for glass and metal installations
- Works with the SureFlap Microchip Cat door, DualScan Cat Flap and Cat Connect
- Available in brown or white
- Fits any circular hole 8 1/2" - 10" in diameter (rough cutout)
- Total adapter diameter is 11 1/4"
This Mounting Adapter allows the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap and SureFlap Dualscan Microchip Cat Flap to be mounted in a variety of ways:
- As the SureFlap Glass Adapter: mounts in plate glass and single or dual-paned tempered glass with a circular-hole cutout of an 8 1/2" - 10" diameter.
- As the SureFlap Metal Door Adapter: mounts in metal doors, storm door kick plates, and UPVC-coated metal doors. These are required for all metal doors, as the microchip technology will not function properly without them.
- Added Stability for Wall Installations: can be added to the DualScan cat door for walls for added stability, but is not required for installation.
Please Note: You must have a professional glazier come cut glass for a through the glass installation.
Why would I need a SureFlap Mounting Adaptor?
The pet door mounting adaptors and cat door mounting adaptors are used to mount the pet door in Metal to eliminate electronic interference. They are used to mount in non-tempered glass to the cut can be a circle. It can also be used to provide stability when mounting sure petcare doors in thin materials like glass doors and door installations and specific door types.
SureFlap™ Cat Door Guarantee
Guarantee: SureFlap™ microchip cat flaps carry a 3-year guarantee from the date of purchase, subject to proof of purchase date. The guarantee is restricted to any fault caused by defective materials, components or manufacture. This guarantee does not apply to products whose defect has been caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect or intentional damage.
In the event of a part failure due to faulty parts or workmanship, the part will be replaced free of charge during the guarantee period only. At the manufacturer's discretion, a replacement product may be provided free of charge in the case of a more serious malfunction. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Disclaimer: The SureFlap™ microchip cat flap incorporates selective entry features which have been designed to minimize the risk of unwanted animals entering your home. However, it is not possible to fully guarantee the exclusion of all other animals in all circumstances.
In the rare event of an unwanted animal gaining access to your home, SureFlap cannot accept liability for any damage or inconvenience which may be incurred.
Warning: The motorized catch and manual lock are provided exclusively to prevent the entry of unwanted animals and is not a security device. SureFlap Ltd cannot accept liability for unintended use and the owner of the product accepts full responsibility for supervising the access in and out of the home that it provides.
In households with children, it is essential to include the cat flap in child-proofing considerations. Misuse of the cat flap by a child may result in the child coming into contact with potential dangers. For this reason, young children should be monitored at all times when in the immediate vicinity of the cat flap.
Caution: Prior to installation, it is the responsibility of the user to consult all building codes which may influence the fitting of the cat flap and assess the suitability of a given installation. The user must also consider potential hazards present inside or outside the cat flap as well as the impact that subsequent modifications to your property may have on the existence and use of your cat flap. It is recommended that these assessments are conducted in consultation with a construction professional.
Do not install SureFlap™ in a fire door as it will render the fire door unfit for purpose.