RCE Easy Screen Pet Door
RCR Easy Screen Pet Door allow your cats to easily walk in and out as they please, without opening your home up to bugs. This PVC pet door is easy to install and closes automatically. The 8" x 10" flap is a bit larger than your typical kitty door, so it should fit even the largest cats. This door is particularly good for cats because the framing is lightweight as it uses your screening material as the flap.
This door is installed using pins that go through the screen and into the frame on the opposite side. In thicker screen material customers have used screws or cable ties in the corners to help prevent the two sides from falling off once installed.
1. Remove screen frame and lay it down on a hard, flat surface.
2. Separate the two frames of the pet door.
3. Place the two frames on opposite sides of the screen door (preferably in a lower corner for support).
4. Align the pins and holes of the two frames. Snap them fully together using the palm of your hand and by tapping them with a hammer. Tip: If they are not going through the screen material then you can pre-start the holes with a sharp knife.
5. Using a knife, cut along the inside frame of the pet door to separate sides and bottoms of the door from the frame. Be sure to cut corners completely to allow the pet door flap to open and close.
6. Snap the locking latch into the slot.