|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step Over||Overall Width||Stock No|
|Cat Flap||5 5/8" w x 4 3/4" h||4"||11.5"||01PPC20DS|
- P: 74 3/4" - 77 3/4"
- Q: 77 1/4" - 80 1/4"
- R: 93" - 96" (added cost)
- Custom heights available, give us a call at (805) 781-7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caution If your measured track height is near the bottom of an adjustment range then you should review A Note of Caution
Not sure how to measure your track? Check out our guide to measure your track.
SureFlap is compatible with the following commonly used microchips in North America
- All 15 - digit (FDXB)
- All 10 - digit (FDXA) except those with codes starting 000..., 010..., or 020...
- All 9 - digit (Avid Secure/Encrypted Chip)
Thermo Panel 2e with DualScan Cat Flap
Combines the only microchip pet door that controls who comes and goes with the insulating value of the best panel on the market. This door is perfect for a multiple pet household where you need to let some out and not others. It is even raccoon proof, so no need to worry about any other animals invading your home.
Features of the DualScan Cat Flap Thermo Panel 2e
- Pet door can be used with the implanted microchip or a separate collar key
- Door controls both ways to keep pets in and other critters out
- Remembers up to 32 different chips or tags
- Flap size is perfect for cats and very small dogs
- Compatible with all 16-digit, 15-digit, 10-digit, and 9-digit microchips, with the exception of those starting with 000, 010, and 020
- Pet door operates off 4 AA batteries. Typical battery life is 6 months
- Features a low battery indicator light. Note: The door will revert to the locked position if the batteries, preventing any inside or outside access.
- Flap has a 4-way locking capability that overrides the programming
- This panel will not mate with an existing sliding door lock so we include either a C-Clamp Lock for adjustment ranges up to 80 1/4", or a Foot Lock for panels 80 1/4" and above. You could also use the old "broomstick in the track" method or a Charley Bar.
- Includes a safety mode that be set to allow entry for indoor pets that accidentally get outside and need to get back in
- Panel has LoE, dual pane insulating glass for excellent energy efficiency
- Heavy aluminum frame is designed to fit sliding door tracks at least 1" in thickness
- Available in white or brown to match your sliding door
- 3 height ranges and can be custom made to fit almost any sliding glass door
- 90 day return policy and 3 year warranty
When should you buy a Thermo Panel 2e with DualScan Cat Flap?
- You need to keep certain cats in while letting other small pets out
- You have trouble with raccoons or other pesky unwanted animals