|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Height To Raise Window||Stock No|
|Small||7" x 7"||16"||07PPC21|
- 22"-25" (final sale)
22"-25" adjustment range sales are final, no return.
Please simulate the opening (open the window, use duct tape
to simulate the opening) to be sure this size is appropriate before ordering.
Our normal 90 day return policy applies to Small, Medium
and Large sizes as well as all other adjustment ranges.
If you would like to purchase this product with custom adjustment ranges, please call us at 1-800-826-2871 for more information.
Thermo Sash 2e with SureFlap Pet Door for sash windows
With the introduction of the SureFlap on the Thermo Sash panel, you now have the luxury of controlling the access to the flap for your pet and any intruders you are trying to keep out. With accessibility control, you no longer have to worry about letting your pet in and out of the home, which comes as a huge convenience for many busy people who are out of their homes often. Additionally, the ease of installation of this panel makes this a very user friendly pet door. Installation does not require any tools either. Along with the convenience factor, the durability and high quality material the panel is made from, it will keep your home comfortable no matter what the weather outside is like.
The SureFlap pet door has a 7”w x 7”h flap opening, which is large enough for cats and smaller dogs. The flap itself is activated by a collar key implanted in the back of your pet’s neck. There is also the option to activate the flap through a RFID collar key which is included. The SureFlap is the solution to keeping intruders (like Raccoons) out of your home, while being able to control access to each one of your pets. With the ability to change the access mode, timid cat mode, curfew mode, in-only, out-only, manual, you can customize your settings to fit with the type of pet you have.
- Exclusive – The Thermo Sash panel pet door includes the Sureflap Microchip pet door.
- A flap that will provide excellent security against unwanted intruders as well as control the access each one of your pets has using the door to come inside your home. It does not control which pets exit your home!
- Dual Pane, Insulated Low "E" Glass is the highest performing glass available. It is standard on the Thermo-Sash 3e™. This glass unit is guaranteed for 10 years!
- Spring Load design can be installed and removed in seconds. No Tools installation.
- Exclusive -Built-In anti-whoops allows for 3/4" change in adjustment range to allow for small measuring errors.
- Draft Stopper - Keeps air from coming in between the two windows.
- Adjustment Ranges accommodate windows 22" - 43" wide in 3" increments. Be sure your track width is at least 1".
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
SureFlap is compatible with the following commonly used microchips in North America:
- All 15 - digit (FDXB)
- All 10 - digit (FDXA) except those with codes starting 000..., 010..., or 020...
- All 9 - digit (Avid Secure/Encrypted Chip)
Key Benefits of the SureFlap:
- First, the locking mechanism has four separate locking pins holding the flap in place. This makes for a very strong and secure lock against intruders including raccoons.
- Up to 32 different chips (either vet implanted or external rfid tags) can be stored in memory. So no matter how many pets you have (up to 32!) you can allow them to use this pet door.
- A simple control allows you to electronically set a 4-way lock. So your pet door may operate as 'in-only' or 'out-only' as well as normal 'both way' and 'locked' operation.
- A built-in timer allows for what the manufacturer refers to as 'curfew' mode. This mode allows you to activate and in-activate the 4-way lock at specific times of the day.
- If you find yourself without a collar key for some reason, this pet door is easily set to 'manual' operation (ie no entry controll) until you have your chip or collar key back again.
- Please note, this pet door does NOT control which animals leave your home, only those who enter your home.
How the SureFlap works
When custom mode 5 has been activated, as soon as the sensors detect an animal’s head in the tunnel of the product, it scans to read the animal’s chip. If the animal is not one whose identity is stored in the door’s memory, the two locks on the exterior of the door are activated for added security. At this point the unit will keep scanning for a microchip and the exterior locks will remain engaged until approximately 10 seconds after the intruder animal has moved away from the door. When the exterior locks are engaged it makes it impossible for the raccoon to open the door towards them in order to get in. The interior locks prevent the raccoon from pushing through the door into the house – the combination of the two sets of locks have proved impenetrable to raccoons in our product testing.The only time that we would not recommend engaging this custom mode is if the pet tends to play with the flap by batting it away from them whilst sitting in the house. If the flap is batted far enough open into the tunnel that it triggers the sensors, the secondary locks would engage and when the flap closed the door would be locked in both directions for a period of 10 seconds or so.This sounds to us as though the SureFlap people have really working on developing an impenetrable, secure from intruders, pet door.