Love Pinterest? So do we. At Pet Doors, we are excited about connecting with our valued customer base via social networks. We also value our local community and strive to help disadvantaged animals find loving homes. In the spirit of bringing both of these together, we have launched our first ever Pinterest fundraiser, Repin to Rescue.
We were fortunate enough to partner with Woods Humane Society, a leading rescue shelter in the San Luis Obispo area. Our promotion will be targeted at helping raise awareness and monetary donations for the shelter.
Help us raise donations and find forever homes for the animals at Woods Humane today! To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Visit our Pinterest page and be sure to follow us! http://pinterest.com/petdoors/
- Next, check out our “Rescue Repin” board or visit it directly here: http://pinterest.com/petdoors/rescue-repin/
- Pick a campaign image and repin it to your own board.
- For each repin, Pet Doors will donate a $1 to Woods Humane Society.
Woods Humane Society
Woods Humane Society was founded in July 1955 as Woods Animal Shelter. It has been continuously operating by serving the local San Luis Obispo community and the animals in need. In 1975, Woods Humane Society moved away from being an animal control facility and started to focus exclusively on being an adoption shelter for dogs and cats. Woods Humane Society is a nonprofit organization and is supported by donations, grants, fundraising events and fees from certain services they provide. Since being set up as a shelter, Woods Humane Society, can proudly say they have a 90% adoption rate.
Official Rules & Regulations:
- No purchase necessary.
- The contest duration will run through November 26th, 2012.
- Any user may repin an unlimited amount of times but please leave the #rescuerepin in the description.
- Final donation not to exceed amount of $250.00.