PetSafe Horizontal Window Pet Door - Replacement Flap Instructions
Time Required 0.5 Hours
- 1 Petsafe "Classic" Replacement Flap
Please read instructions & notes thoroughly before installation.
Step 1 Identify Your Replacement Flap
- The correct replacement flap can be identified by the number of screwes located at the top of the flap.
|Flap Size||Number of Screws|
Step 2 Remove The Screws
- Twist the screws off the pet door frame and remove the current flap and back bar.
Step 3 Line Up The Flap
- Align the new flap behind the frame so the magnet on the bottom of the flap seals with the bottom of the frame.
Step 4 Screw In New Flap
- Hold the back bar in place to secure flap between the bar and the front frame. Twist the screws through the front of the frame to the back bar.