- Cat Mate Elite 355 Electronic Pet Door opens only for your cat's unique microchip or Elite I.D. Disc collar key
- Timer control allows customized access for up to 9 cats and monitors the location and movement of up to 3 cats
- Weatherstripping lining the flap protects your home from drafts for maximum insulation value
- 4-way locking system enables you to control your cat's access to the door
- Clear, rigid acrylic flap is easy for pets to push through
The Cat Mate Elite 355 Chip & Disc Electronic Cat Door is an automatic pet door that is triggered by either a vet-implanted microchip or the Cat Mate Elite I.D. Disc collar key to open for your cat or small dog. This super selective microchip pet door features an additional 4-way locking system to further control your pet's access. The locking peg inserts directly into the hollow flap, preventing crafty raccoons from pushing or pulling it to enter your home. The Cat Mate Elite Microchip cat door with timer control allows you to set customized access to the door over a given time period, perfect for keeping cats in at night.
- The 355 controls access for up to 16 cats
- Automatic cat door compatible with all popular microchips. Pets who are not yet microchipped can start with the RFID collar key and then switch to the chip
- Four-way locking mechanism can be set to In & Out, In Only, Out Only, and Locked to customize access to the door.
- Locking peg inserts directly into the hollow, insulated flap to ensure that it cannot be pushed or pulled open by raccoons.
- Control access of up to 9 cats with the timer feature which allows you to customize the 4-way lock within a given time frame.
- LCD screen displays the location of up to 3 of your cats by recording their movement through the cat flap.
- Operates on four AA batteries (which can last around 12 months, depending on the number of cats and usage)
- Installs easily in most doors and walls (installation in walls more than 4" requires a Wall Adaptor Tunnel
- Smart cat door with microchip technology keeps intruders (even raccoons) out of your home.
- Best pet door to give cats the freedom to come and go as they please within time frames designated by you.
- Great for cats who don't like wearing bulky, uncomfortable collars.
- If your pet is not yet microchipped, you can start with the collar key and switch to the chip whenever it is most convenient.
- Timer feature of locking pet door is perfect for keeping cats in at night.
- 3-year limited warranty.
|Flap Model||Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out|
|Elite 356 Selective (Discontinued)||Cat Flap||6" w x 6" h||6 1/2 " w x 7 1/2" h|
|Elite 355 Super Selective|
How does the LCD display work?
The Cat Mate Electronic I.D. Disc microchip cat flap's LCD display shows cat location, exit lock status, and the low battery indicator.
What's the main difference between this door and the Cat Mate Elite 305 Super Selective cat flap?
The Cat Mate Elite Super Selective cat flap is not a microchip pet door. It requires an RFID collar tag on your cat's collar to give your pet access inside and out. If you have a cat that cannot wear a collar ID, it would not be a good option for you.
Can I install this dog door into a wall?
Yes. The Cat Mate Elite Microchip Cat Flap is self-lining and can be installed into surfaces up to 4" thick, making it great for installing into single and double glazing, doors and door panels, and walls. If installing into a wall that is thicker, you may need to invest in a Pet Mate wall liner.
Does this need electricity to run?
Yes, the elite selective cat door needs battery power in order to work. The door does have a training mode that turns off the microchip and collar tag sensing so that the door works like a manual cat flap.
What are the other 4-way locking cat flaps options out there?
For microchip pet doors, the Sureflap Dualscan is raccoon-proof and allows you to set access controls for up to 32 separate pets. The Petsafe Indoor Cat Flap is non-electronic and also has a 4-way locking feature.
WarrantyCat Mate / Dog Mate Warranty
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cat Mate / Dog Mate / Ani Mate guarantees your purchase for a period of three years from the date of original purchase against any defect arising due to faulty materials or manufacture. Accordingly any defective item will be repaired free of charge or replaced at the manufacturers option provided that the defect has not been caused by neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear and proof of purchase date is supplied. Your statutory rights are not affected.