- Sash window cat door for tracks at least 7/8" wide
- Available in two sizes to accommodate all cats
- Features a 4-way locking system for more control over your pet's access
- Tool-free installation
- Comes in white only
The Ideal Cat Sash Cat Door for Sash Windows is an economical solution for giving your kitties access to and from the house without your constant assistance. Not only does this give you and your cat more freedom, but it also reduces energy loss and prevents bugs from entering. You'll no longer have to keep a door/window open to accommodate them. This window cat door comes in two sizes to ensure that cats of all sizes can use it.
- Fits into sash window tracks at least 7/8" wide
- Features a 4-way locking mechanism: in only, out only & completely locked or unlocked
- Extruded aluminum frame & clear, polycarbonate flap
- Designed for temperate, three-season climates
- The spring-loaded design does not require any tools for installation
- Comes in regular and large sizes
- Generic adjustment range fits windows 33 - 38" wide
- Custom adjustment ranges are final sale with no returns
- White framing matches common window designs
- The sturdy flap is ideal for moderate weather resistance
- Cats can access the yard freely
- Easy, spring-loaded installation avoids making any permanent alterations in your home
- A 4-way lock allows you to have more control over your cat's access to and from the sash window
- You no longer have to let your cats in and out repeatedly
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Height to Raise Window||Stock No|
|Cat Flap||6 1⁄4" w x 6 1⁄4" h||11 7⁄8"||07RI01|
|Large Cat Flap||7 1⁄2" w x 10 1⁄2" h||16 1⁄4"||07RI07|
Don't know which flap size to get? Here is a measurement guide to help you out
23" – 28" Custom
27" – 32" Custom
33" – 38"
37" – 42" Custom
45" – 50" Custom
Custom Sizes: Adjustment ranges other than 33" – 38" are considered custom and a final sale; no return.
Cat door is centered (from inside looking out). Left and right positioning are extra-cost and custom, no returns.
Where do I measure to select the correct adjustment range on the window mounted cat door?
Measure from the deepest part inside the track on the left all the way over inside the deepest part of the track on the right.
What is the min height to raise window?
This is how high you have to be able to open the window up in order to be able to get the sash into the track.
Does this ideal sash door have good insulating value?
They are ok and really best for more moderate climates.
Can I take it out if I need?
Yep! They are meant to be able to take in and out easily without the use of any tools.
How wide does my track have to be?
We recommend that you have a track that is at least 1" in order for the ideal cat window door to fit properly.
If the sash is a little too wide what can I do?
Ideal made the sash so that you can trim about 1" off either side just in case there was a small measuring error.
If the sash isn't wide enough what can I do?
There are channels in both sides of the spring loaded adjustment ranges. You can trim a piece of wood and slide it into the channel to act as an extension.
What does "Custom" mean?
This means that the option(s) you have chosen make the sash non-returnable so there will be no returns or refunds and it is a final sale.
Does this only come in white?
Yes, they no longer offer color choices.
What is the Pet Flap Installation Position?
You can choose where the pet door is installed. So from the inside looking out whether the door is on the left side or the right.
What Cat Window Doors do you recommend for a Sash Window that has a built in lock?
We like the Ideal Cat Sash Cat Doors for Sash Windows.
Do you have an Ideal cat window door for hefty cats?
Yes, you will want to choose the larger size 7.5"w x 10.5"h. You will need to be able to raise your window at least 16.25" for the unit to fit the height.