- Guillotine-style Mason Company kennel dog door
- Raising and lowering of locking cover is controlled by a pulley system
- Available in size regular, large, and extra-large
- Option to add a cable guard to prevent chewing
- All necessary hardware provided for installation based on where your installing and the material you are installing into
The Mason Company Pet Supplies' guillotine-style kennel door is designed with a raising and lowering locking cover controlled by a manual pulley system. The cable, pulleys, and necessary hardware are provided. The option to add an interior cable guard to prevent dogs from chewing the cable is available for an additional cost. This is also a great option to add onto a Mason Company Pickwick pet door because they do not come with locking covers.
- Vertically-sliding doors are .015" thick aluminum on both sides with a .22" thick polypropylene core
- Channels made of solid extruded aluminum for a sturdiness
- 1/16" diameter aircraft cable has a vinyl coating, resulting in a 3/22" diameter. The cable runs from the front of the dog kennel all the way to the door
- Includes the S hooks, pulleys, screw eyes, and the necessary hardware for a simple installation
- Option of cable guard to prevent chewing
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Large: for openings up to 29 high and 17 wide
- Extra Large: for opening sup to 34 high and 17 wide
- Large sizes allow for multiple pets to use
- Raising and lowering from doggie kennel exterior prevents manual removal of the locking cover
- Guillotine door can be used in conjunction with Pickwick pet doors
- Hardware provided will vary based on the material you are installing into and whether it is a door or wall installation
|Flap Size||Max Flap Dimension||Bite Gaurd|
|Large||17" w x 29" h max||No Guard|
|Extra Large||17" w x 34" h max||No Guard|
We sincerely believe that our modular animal enclosures are the world’s finest. Over 100 years of quality manufacturing and fair dealing stand behind every product sold by Mason Company.
Mason Company warrants that its products conform to specifications and that they are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from date of purchase (with the exception of Mason stainless steel kennel gates, which are warranted for ten years), except that Mason Company makes no warranties as to items and components furnished and warranted by others. Also with the exception of Pickwick doors. Pickwick door hinges are not under warranty. Normal wear and tear excludes the hinges from warranty.
The sole obligation of Mason Company under this warranty shall be to repair or replace (Mason Company’s option) any products found by Mason Company to be defective or not in conformity, provided that Buyer shall have given written notice to Mason Company specifying said defects and/or nonconformities within 30 days after such conditions should have been discovered.
Mason Company’s obligations are strictly limited to the foregoing which is given in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, implied, or statutory, including warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for intended purpose or use. Mason Company neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume on its behalf, any other obligation for special or consequential damages, or for any delay in performance of this warranty beyond Mason Company’s control.
Mason Company reserves the right to inspect all materials alleged to be defective or in nonconformance, and Buyer shall hold and protect all products for which Buyer has given notice as stated above until Buyer is instructed to do otherwise by Mason Company. While such products are in Buyer’s possession, Buyer shall be liable for all damages to said products.
On the Mason Guillotine Doors, what does it mean by "W/Guard" or "No Guard?"
The "with guard" door includes an interior cable guard at an extra cost. This is a 0.100" aluminum panel that protects the cable from chewing. "No Guard" is the standard and lower-cost option. Having no guard would make it easier for the dog to chew on the cable holding up the door.
Does this come with all the hardware?
Yes! It will come with everything you need to hook up a pulley system for your dog house, animal hospital, pet resort, or dog boarding facility's boarding kennel system.
What is the cable guard?
That is a sheet of metal installed above the opening. This blocks the cable that raises the panel so dogs can't chew it.
Could I use this as a cover for another pet door?
It is just a panel and channels, so you can use it really with any door. Most customers use them for a dog pen or kennel runs.
I need a lot for my dog daycare. Are there quantity discounts?
Depending on the amount, we can offer price breaks for multiple items. Give us a call or email us for a quote.
Do the covers last?
These doors are extremely durable and have a 3-year warranty.
Could my opening be smaller than the flap dimension?
Yep, as long as it is not larger, it should work.
Does this go on the inside or outside?
You can put this on the interior or exterior.
Do you have to use the cable?
No, it just makes it easier if you have multiple runs so you don't have to go inside the pen to let them out or lock them in.
Can you hook this up to a motor?
We have had customers set up the door with a motorized pulley system. You can even hook the doors up to a kennel design system that is remote control operated.
Is the panel chew-proof?
It is really tough, but it is not chew-proof. This door is chew resistant.