- Replacement pet door flap for the Cat Mate Series 305 and 306
- Flap is made with clear polycarbonate
- Brush weather-stripping lines the perimeter of the cat door replacement flap
- Saves you from purchasing an entirely new frame
The Cat Mate Elite 305 and 306 Pet Door Replacement Flap is the best solution for replacing a worn out or faulty flap on your Cat Mate Door. This flap replacement features a fresh, new lining of brush weather stripping to prevent exposure to the outside air. Your pet door will be back in action in no time.
Note: The Cat Mate Elite 306 Door has been discontinued, but the replacement flaps will remain on the site for those who are still using the product. For more Pet Mate replacement parts see Cat Mate/Dog Mate Pet Door Replacement Parts.
1. Remove the cat flap from the door. Make sure that the tunnel section is facing up, then remove the 2 screws on the lower third of the pet door.
2. Remove the interior frame of the pet door. You can do this by first removing the battery cover. Then remove the screws on the outer edges of the battery compartment.
3. Once the interior frame of the cat door has been removed, remove the 4 screws and the hinge covers on each side of the cat flap rod.
4. Carefully lift the flap up at the hinges, then move the flap up to avoid the bottom locks.
5. Take the magnet off of the top of the old flap and place it in the same spot on the new flap.
6. Once the frame has been removed, place one of the hinges into its proper hole and use a screwdriver to slightly bend out the frame so that the second hinge pops in on the remaining side.