- Pride heavy duty pet screen door
- Four different flap sizes for a cat screen door or dog screen door
- Installs on screen framing up to 1/2" thick
- Sturdy mounting adapter even supports large, active pets
- Includes one locking cover
The Pride Screen Door Dog Door includes the original Pride door and a screen mounting adapter to install straight into your screen door. Available in sizes small - extra large, this dog door for screen doors works for pets large and small. The stability of the two-sided mounting adapter ensures that even large, active dogs have no problem going in and out of the doggie door for screen doors.
- Flap is made of heavy, black rubber for improved wind resistance and durability.
- Installs in screens up to 1/2" thick.
- Aluminum frame comes in bronze, black, brushed aluminum, tan, white, or adobe.
- Includes one white fiberboard locking cover. The white contrasts the black flap, ensuring that your pet is aware that the flap is unavailable for use.
- Please note that the locking cover is designed to be breakable in the event that a pet crashes into it from the wrong side.
- Available in sizes small - extra large to accommodate most dogs and cats.
- Black flap blocks excess sunlight.
- Wide array of frame colors to match your home.
- 3/8 thick flap contains magnets to provide wind resistance.
- Screen sizing and stability accommodates large, active pets.
- The Pride pet adapter is intended to fit in a screen frame no thicker than ½. If your screen frame is thicker than this, you will need to carve the U-shape with a table saw into an L-shape, permitting installation.
- Prior to installing, check the clearance needed to open the screen. The Pride Pet Door locking cover frame will protrude about ½" from the front of the interior frame. If the screen is next to the door, that track could potentially interfere with fully opening the screen. If the locking cover does interfere with opening the screen door all the way, the locking cover tracks can be removed by drilling out the rivets that hold it.
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Stock No.|
|Small||4 3/4" w x 7" h||05ZS11|
|Medium||8 1/2 " w x 12 1/2" h||05ZS12|
|Large||11 1/2" w x 17" h||05ZS13|
|Extra Large||14 1/2" w x 19 1/2 " h||05ZS14|
Flaps can be purchased here!
Pride Deluxe Series Pet Doors
PRIDE PET DOOR LIMITED WARRANTY
To the original purchaser, Z Industries warrants this product and its component parts to be free of defects on materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Damage caused by accident, improper installation or abuse, including damage caused by pets, is specifically excluded from this warranty. Manufacturer's liability on any claim shall not exceed the cost of the product. In no instance shall manufacturer be responsible for consequential damage resulting from the use of this product. For a period of one year from the date of purchase, any defective product or part may be sent, freight prepaid, to Z Industries for replacement or repair at no charge. Proof of purchase date must accompany any returned item. This warranty replaces any and all previous warranties, either written, oral, or implied, and is the only warranty made by this company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
SAVE THIS DOCUMENT AND PROOF OF PURCHASE
Step 1: Remove the entire screen assembly and lay it on the floor. Then remove the screen spline from the lower corner as shown.
Step 2: Fit the screen adapter frame into the lower corner of the screen frame. Note that the adapter is sized to fit framing up to a maximum of ½" thick.
Please Note: If your screen frame is thicker than that, the alternative is to cut away the appropriate wall of the adapter frame to turn the U-shape into an L-shape which will allow for screen framing of any thickness. The best tool for this would be a table saw set to a shallow cut.
Step 3: Fasten the adapter frame in place with sheet metal screws across the bottom and up the sides.
Step 4: With a sharp knife, cut away the screen, leaving about ½” to overlap the new spline channel.
Step 5: Using the old screen spline, re-spline the screen into the new channels with the edge of a screwdriver. When finished, install the Pride Pet Door into the frame with sheet metal screws or pop-rivets.