- Cost effective screen door for cats
- PVC framing and plastic flap
- Simple screen door/window installation
- Available in an 8" x 10" flap for cats of all sizes
- Includes a 2-way lock
If your kitty claws at the screen door or window to get your attention, the RCR Easy Screen Door provides the perfect solution for preventing any more wear and tear on your existing screen. This economical cat screen door consists of PVC outer framing and uses your existing screening. The design is particularly lightweight, which is a perfect fit for even the most timid cats.
- PVC outer frame snaps onto the original screen for a quick and simple installation.
- 2-way lock restricts access when necessary.
- 8" x 10" flap size accommodates cats of all sizes.
- Allows cats to see through without obstruction.
- No longer a need to keep the screen door or window open.
- Cats can come and go as they please.
- Stops clawing and tearing of the existing screen.
- Ensures full use of the screen door.
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Stock No|
|Small||8" w x 10" h||C05RC 01|
|The width of your pet’s shoulders should not exceed the flap width. The top of the frame should be mounted to slightly exceed their shoulder height. Make sure to measure your pet prior to purchasing.|
RCR Gateway Pet Door
Step 1: Remove the screen frame and lay it down on a hard, flat surface.
Step 2: Separate the two frames of the pet door.
Step 3: Place the two frames on opposite sides of the screen door (preferably in a lower corner for support).
Step 4: Align the pins and holes of the two frames. Snap them fully together using the palm of your hand, and then gently tap them gently with a hammer.
Please Note: If they are not going through the screen material, you can pre-start the holes with a sharp knife.
Step 5: Using a knife, cut along the inside frame of the pet door to separate the sides and bottoms of the door from the frame. Be sure to cut the corners completely to allow the pet door flap to open and close.
Step 6: Snap the locking latch into the slot.