- Cost-effective screen pet door for cats
- PVC framing and plastic flap
- Easy installation in window and doors screens
- Available in an 8" x 10" flap for cats of all sizes
- Includes a 2-way lock
If your kitty claws at the screen door or screen mesh to get your attention, the best seller RCR Easy Screen Door provides the perfect solution for preventing any more wear and tear on your existing screen or screen guard. This economical pet screen door consists of PVC outer framing on the flap opening and uses your existing door screen. The cat flap design is particularly not heavy duty and is lightweight, which is a perfect fit for even the most timid cats.
- PVC outer frame snaps onto the original screen fit of your patio screen door for a quick and simple installation.
- 2-way lock restricts access when necessary.
- 8" x 10" flap size accommodates cats of all sizes.
- Allows cats to see through without obstruction.
- Home improvement allows you to not have to keep screen door or window screen open.
- Cats can come and go as they please.
- Great product to stop clawing and tearing of the existing screen.
- Ensures full use of the screen door.
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension|
|Small||8" w x 10" h|
The width of your pet’s shoulders should not exceed the flap width. The top of the frame should be mounted to slightly exceed their shoulder height. Make sure to measure your pet prior to purchasing.
Step 1: Remove the screen frame and lay it down on a hard, flat surface.
Step 2: Separate the two frames of the pet door.
Step 3: Place the two frames of this fit pet door on opposite sides of the sliding screen door (preferably in a lower corner for support).
Step 4: Align the pins and holes of the two frames. Snap them fully together using the palm of your hand, and then gently tap them gently with a hammer.
Please Note: If they are not going through the screen material, you can pre-start the holes with a sharp knife.
Step 5: Using a knife, cut along the inside frame of the pet door to separate the sides and bottoms of the door from the frame. Be sure to cut the corners completely to allow the lockable pet door flap to open and close.
Step 6: Snap the locking latch into the slot.
RCR Gateway Pet Door
RCR Two Year Limited Warranty
We guarantee a product free of manufacture defects. Photos of a defective product can be sent to email@example.com and a free replacement will be shipped at no charge.