Gateway Cat Door for Screens is designed for screened storm or patio doors, windows and any other screened areas to allow in-out access for your cat. Cats can easily push open the flexible hinged door and it can be secured with the 'snap latch' feature when you want to prevent access. Simply push the latch down to lock the door and lift it up to open.
Gateway has a patented pin hole method that eliminates the need for special installation tools and it only takes a few minutes to install.
1. Remove the screen.
2. Lay the screen down on a flat, hard surface.
3. Place the frames of the pet door on opposite sides of the screen. For added stability, place the pet door in a corner so that the frame of the screen can help stabilize it.
4. Make sure that the top of the pet door will be placed about an inch above the tallest part of your pet’s shoulders
5. Align pins with holes and press down firmly with the palm of your hand or tap together with a hammer. Make sure all door and frame snaps are fully together.
6. Cut sides and bottom of door away from frame
7. Snap latch into slot
8. Be careful to cut corners completely to ensure the door will open.
NOTE: This door is not meant for active or very large pets
Installation video found here: Gateway Screen Mount Installation Instructions