- Automatic pet door for walls 4" - 6" thick
- Collar activated dog door using ultrasonic keys
- One waterproof MS-4 collar key included
- Choice of electrical or battery operation
- Available in medium and large sizes
The High Tech Power Pet Door for Walls is an automatic, electronic dog door that opens only at the presence of an ultrasonic collar key, preventing any raccoons, strays, or neighborhood pets from accessing your home. The pet door opening allows pets of varying heights to share the pet door, making this a convenient choice for owners with multiple pets. This High Tech wall mount dog door installs in walls 4" - 6" thick. Extra wall adapters can be added for walls up to 12" thick.
Looking for something else? Take a look at our full selection to find your electronic doggy door.
- 3 options available for powering the pet door:
- Outlet: comes with a UL-approved AC adapter. Plug the adapter into a nearby wall outlet for continuous operation. The pet door accepts the plug-in on either side.
- Outlet with Battery Backup: option of purchasing a rechargeable battery for use along with your AC adapter. In the case that the electricity fails, the door will automatically switch over to battery operation. When power is restored, the AC adapter will automatically recharge the battery.
- Fully Battery Operation: If an AC outlet isn't located nearby, you can operate the door on battery only. Please note that you will need to recharge the battery periodically. For this type of operation, the battery charger kit and spare battery is recommended.
- Available in medium and large sizes.
- Install in walls 4" - 6" thick, but can be installed in walls up to 12" with an additional tunnel extension.
- Automatic doggie door lifts at the presence of the MS-4 collar key, eliminating the need for pets to use their head to push through the flap.
- Descends only after your pet has gone completely through the pet door.
- Deadbolt locking system automatically enables as soon as the door is completely closed, prohibiting raccoons, strays, and other unwelcome animals from using the door.
- Dual sensors can be programmed for distance for each pet.
- 4-way locking system included as an option for additional control over your pet's access to and from the door.
- One waterproof MS-4 collar key included. Additional collar keys are available for those with multiple pets.
- The collar keys can be programmed to work at a range from 1 ft to 10 ft from the door (inside and outside distance can be adjusted independently). Just push the SENSORS button then turn the RANGE knob to the desired range.
- Power Pet is a large electronic dog door for breeds of dogs unable to use smaller doors
- Medium and large flap sizes allow dogs and cats to share the automatic doggie door.
- Automatic lifting eliminates the need to push through the flap, ensuring comfortable use for pets.
- Wall outlet adaptor ensures that battery life is not an issue.
- Keeps out pesky critters.
|Flap Size||Mfr Model||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out Dimension||Interior Outside Frame Dimension||Exterior Outside Frame Dimension|
|Medium||PX-1 w/ MS-5 Collar Key||8 1/4" w x 10" h||8.88" w x 11.25" h||12" w x 28 5/8" h||11 3/8" w x 13 3/4"|
|Large||PX-2 w/ MS-5 Collar Key||12 1/4" w x 16" h||12.88" w x 17.25" h||16" w x 40 5/8" h||15 1/4" w 19 7/8" h|
MS-5 Collar key is waterproof and recommended for dogs that swim or are more active.
Step 1: Cut the hole in your door/wall according to the diagram below. Wall installations require a tunnel extension.
Step 2: Install the attached inner frame.
Step 3: Fit the adapter tunnel into the opening. Then install the outer frame.
- Make sure not to overtighten the inside mounting screws, or the housing may be affected by your door/wall, causing the panel or flap to malfunction.
- Screw covers are provided with your door to cover the screw holes. To remove these after installation, twist clockwise with a coin or flathead screwdriver. Do not twist counter-clockwise, as this may result in breakage.
INITIAL POWER UP
Step 1: Plug the AC adaptor into a 110 VAC wall outlet.
Step 2: Plug the adaptor cord into one of the Power Input Jacks on the inside frame.
Step 3: Press the front panel ON button to power up the door. Make sure the AC light turns on.
Step 4: Press the OPEN button and check that the door panel opens/closes.
High Tech Power Pet Door
High Tech Power Pet Door Demo
High Tech Pet Products Warranty:
All of our products carry a full one year warranty (with the exception of replacement collar key batteries. If your product fails to operate at any time, for any reason, within one year of the original delivery date we will repair or replace it at our expense, no questions asked. If it doesn't work, send it back, get another one. It's that quick and easy.
Your product must be returned to High Tech Pet Products and must be clean and free of pet hair, dust and dander. Items that are dirty or containing pet hair and requiring cleaning will be subject to a charge equal to 25% of the original purchase price. We will ship the repaired or replaced product back to you via FedEx Ground or USPS priority mail, at our expense however, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the defective product to us.
In no case will High Tech Pet Products arrange or pay for the shipping of the defective product from your location to ours. Should you request the product to be sent out via air service, we will be happy to accommodate your request however, you will be required to pay the entire cost of the expedited service. ALL products, including pet doors, must be returned to us before we send out a replacement unit.
We must receive and examine the defective unit before the repaired or replaced unit is shipped out to you. There are no exceptions to this policy. When returning a product for repair or replacement, you must allow at least 1 – 2 weeks for replacement plus shipping time each way. In some cases, especially for special order items, the replacement time may be longer.