- High Tech Pet Door with motorized operation
- Uses inaudible, high-frequency sound programmed in ultrasonic collar keys to open
- One MS-5 ultrasonic pet collar key included
- Door opens automatically, preventing pets from having to push through
- Includes a one year warranty
The High Tech Power Pet Door is a motorized, automatic pet door that contains high-frequency sound sensors in order to open the door at the presence of your pet's ultrasonic collar key. The automatic opening and closing ultrasonic sensing system of the door means that your pet does not have to push the door open with their head, promoting comfortable and confident use. Multi-directional sensing allows for independent control of inside and outside distance.
- 3 options available for powering the power pet electronic pet door:
- Outlet: comes with a UL-approved AC adapter. Plug the adapter into a nearby wall outlet for continuous operation. The pet door accepts the plug-in on either side.
- Outlet with back-up battery: option of purchasing a rechargeable battery for use along with your AC adapter. In the case of a power outage, the door will automatically switch over to door battery operation, which will run on their own power. When power is restored, the AC adapter will automatically recharge the battery.
- Fully Battery Operation: If an AC outlet isn't located nearby, you can operate the door on battery only. Please note that you will need to recharge the battery periodically. For this type of operation, the battery charger kit and spare battery is recommended.
- Available in sizes medium and large to accommodate pets large and small.
- Self-framing for doors between 1 1/2" - 2 ' thick. For wall installations, a wall kit is needed.
- Motorized flap lifts quietly for pets wearing the MS-5 ultrasonic collar key.
- Descends only after your pet has gone completely through the pet door.
- Automatic deadbolt locking system activates as soon as the door is completely shut, preventing raccoons, strays, and other unwanted animals from using the door.
- Multi-function dual sensors can be separately programmed for distance for each pet.
- Includes the option of enabling a 4-way locking system for additional control over your pet's access to and from the door.
- One waterproof MS-5 collar key included. Additional collar keys are available.
- The collar keys can be programmed to work at a range from 1 ft to 10 ft from the door (inside and outside distance can be adjusted independently). Just push the SENSORS button then turn the RANGE knob to the desired range.
- Regular height ranges run from medium to large sizes allow for pets of varying height to share the pet door.
- Automatic lifting promotes comfortable use for the pet.
- Quiet and non-physical contact pet door uses inaudible, high frequency sound barrier access control - ideal for timid pets.
- Wall outlet adapter ensures that you do not have to worry about losing dual-range controls with a dead battery.
- Airtight system holds up well in the cold weather.
|Flap Size||Mfr Model||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out Dimension||Interior Outside Frame Dimension||Exterior Outside Frame Dimension|
|Medium||PX-1 w/ MS-5 Collar Key||8 1/4" w x 10" h||8.88" w x 11.25" h||12" w x 28 5/8" h||11 3/8" w x 13 3/4" h|
|Large||PX-2 w/ MS-5 Collar Key||12 1/4" w x 16" h||12.88" w x 17.25" h||16" w x 40 5/8" h||15 1/4" w x 19 7/8" h|
Don't know which flap size to get? Here is a measurement guide to help you out
MS-5 Collar key is waterproof and recommended for dogs that swim or are more active.
What is the opening of the High Tech Model PX2?
That is the large door with a 12 1/4"w x 16"h opening.
High Tech Power Pet Door
High Tech Power Pet Door Demo
High Tech Pet Products Warranty
All of our products carry a full one year warranty (with the exception of replacement collar key batteries)
If your product fails to operate at any time, for any reason, within one year of the original delivery date we will repair or replace it at our expense, no questions asked. If it doesn't work, send it back, get another one. It's that quick and easy.
A Few Simple Rules:
Your product must be returned to High Tech Pet Products and must be clean and free of pet hair, dust and dander. Items that are dirty or containing pet hair and requiring cleaning will be subject to a charge equal to 25% of the original purchase price. We will ship the repaired or replaced product back to you via FedEx ground or USPS priority mail, at our expense however, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the defective product to us. In no case will High Tech Pet Products arrange or pay for the shipping of the defective product from your location to ours. Should you request the product to be sent out via air service, we will be happy to accommodate your request however, you will be required to pay the entire cost of the expedited service. ALL products, including pet doors, must be returned to us before we send out a replacement unit. We must receive and examine the defective unit before the repaired or replaced unit is shipped out to you. There are no exceptions to this policy.. When returning a product for repair or replacement, you must allow at least 1 – 2 weeks for replacement plus shipping time each way. In some cases, especially for special order items, the replacement time may be longer.
Framing is not necessary if mounting in a door up to 1 ¾â€ thick. Your Power Pet Door comes with a pre-made outer frame that will complete the look of the door around the opening. If performing a wall installation, itâ€™s recommended that you build a frame or purchase the wall adaptor tunnel. Note that the pet door dimensions on the site are for the rough cut-out, not including the frame.
Step 1: Cut the hole in your door/wall according to the diagram below. Wall installations require framing with a wall tunnel. You can purchase a wall adapter if this is the case.
Step 2: Install the attached inner frame.
Step 3: Install the outer frame.
- Make sure not to overtighten the inside mounting screws, or the housing may be affected by your door/wall, causing the panel or flap to malfunction.
- Screw covers are provided with your door to cover the screw holes. To remove these after installation, twist clockwise with a coin or flathead screwdriver. Do not twist counter-clockwise, as this may result in breakage.
INITIAL POWER UP
Step 1: Plug the AC adaptor into a 110 VAC wall outlet.
Step 2: Plug the adaptor cord into one of the Power Input Jacks on the inside frame.
Step 3: Press the front panel ON button to power up the door. Make sure the AC light turns on.
Step 4: Press the OPEN button and check that the dog/cat door panel opens/closes.