Thermo Panel 2e with SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
We have paired the best patio pet panel with the best electronic pet door on the market, the Sureflap Microchip 'Pet Door'. This design is able to accommodate the largest cats and smaller dogs and employs the newest microchip sensing technology so the pet doesn’t need to wear a collar at all to use the pet door! Only programmed pets will be able to access your home, though any animals will be able to exit. Once the SureFlap is installed, the panel will require no tools to install and remove from your sliding glass door!
Features of the Thermo Panel 2e
- Uses the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door which has a raccoon mode to keep even the most determined unwanted critters out.
- Can be used with the vet implanted microchip or a collar key (1 collar key included).
- Flap is 7” x 7”, making it great for even the biggest cats and small dogs.
- The SureFlap has a 4-way locking control and a timer function that allows you to set a curfew for your pets.
- Easy to program and is compatible with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags.
- The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door runs on 4 C Batteries. Typical battery life is 6 months, depending on usage, and there is a low battery indicator light.
- This panel will not mate with an existing sliding door lock so we include either a C-Clamp Lock for adjustment ranges up to 80 1/4", or a Foot Lock for panels 80 1/4" and above. You could also use the old "broomstick in the track" method or a Charley Bar.
- Easily install and remove your panel whenever you need; just loosen the screws at the top to release the spring-loaded mechanism and tighten back down once in place!
- Dual-pane, low 'e' glass provides great thermal performance.
- Heavy aluminum frame is designed to fit sliding glass door tracks at least 1” thick.
- Built in ‘anti-whoops’ accommodates measuring errors up to ¾”. Three height ranges to fit most sliding glass doors. Don’t see your height? We can custom build one for you!
- 90 day return policy, and a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Perfect Time for a Thermo Panel 2e
- If insulation is a concern, and you need a raccoon proof pet door for your sliding glass door this pet door will meet your requirements.
- Perfect for cats that are constantly losing their collars, since it reads their embedded microchip used for identification.
- Curfew mode allows you to only provide access during set times of the day.
Installing the Sureflap Microchip Pet Door in a door
This is the same method you will use to install the Sureflap into your Thermo Panel except you will not need to cut a hole so it is much easier!
Thermo Panel Installation
Just ignore the Endura Flap part! The panel is the same, it just will have the Sureflap instead of the Endura Flap installed.
Q: What locking mechanism can I use for the Thermo Panel 2e?
A: For track adjustment ranges 80.25" and below, you'll install the included clamp lock. For 80.25" and above, you can install the foot lock. Alternatively, you can purchase a Charley Bar for added security.